Made of Stainless Steel | Anti-Bacterial | Handle Combined with Natural Rubber to Prevent slip | Lightweight Provides accurate cuts Safe and easy to use | Suitable for both dogs and cats
Instructions for use in a professional scissor clipper
1 Hold the foot of their dog in one hand and hold the clipper
2 in the other hand. Cut the nail at a 45 degree angle, pay attention to the blood vessels that run along the center of the nail and if you cut them, your pet will bleed. You can usually see where the meat area begins in dogs with light nails. In this case, the nail should be trimmed a short distance from it. In case the dog has dark nails, you need to assess where the dangerous area is usually a little after the nail bend. Once so that you can better assess where the meat is located,
- the dog's claws grow in a downward curve and if they are not chopped, they grow right up to the foot.
- Dogs who dig a lot run outside or walk on concrete and asphalt do not have this problem
- the best way to get pets used to the idea that nail trimming is a routine thing to start when they are puppies from the moment you bring them to home.
- They will get used to the idea in two weeks and it will not bother them
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: grooming and health
- SKU: 7290115121094